◆ 2018.03~ Southern University of Science and Technology research professor
◆ 2006.09~2018.03 Shanghai University Professor
◆ 2011.07~2012.07 Northwestern University(US) Visiting scholar
◆ 1996.09~2000.09 First Design and Research Institute of the Ministry of Machinery Engineer
Shuai Guo, D. Sc .Tech., Prof.. He worked as a visiting scholar at Rehabilitatoin Center of Northwest University in Chicago in 2011 and at Ryerson university in Canada in 2013. His research interest is mostly in rehabilitation robotics. He hosts one General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, participated and completed three National High-tech R&D Programs of China (863 Program) in robotic area, and hosted and completed 10 major research projects supported by Shanghai Science and Technology Commission and more than 20 research and development projects for industry. He has published more than 60 papers, participated in writing one English book, and has been authorized 6 invention patents. He is in the editor board of International Journal of Advanced Robotics Systems, and he works as a committee member in Shanghai Robotics Association and the deputy director of the Shanghai Research Institute of Robotics.
◆ 2000.08~2006.07 Shanghai University PHD
◆ 1993.09~1996.07 Hefei Polytechnic University Bachelor
• Nie S, Li Y, Shuai G, et al. Modeling and simulation for fatigue life analysis of robots with flexible joints under percussive impact forces[J]. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2016, 37: 292-301. (JCR Q1,IF 3.345.)
• Song T, Xi F J, Guo S, et al. Optimization of a Mobile Platform for a Wheeled Manipulator[J]. Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics, 2016, 8(6): 061007. (JCR Q1, IF 2.535)
• Li Y, Ji J, Guo S, et al. Process Parameter Optimization of a Mobile Robotic Percussive Riveting System With Flexible Joints[J]. Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, 2017, 12(6): 061005. (JCR Q2, IF 1.732)
• Calibration-Based Iterative Learning Control for Path Tracking of Industrial Robots. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2015,62(5),2921-2929. (JCR Q1,IF 7.168)
• Guo S, Song T, Xi F J, et al. Tip-Over Stability Analysis for a Wheeled Mobile Manipulator[J]. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 2017, 139(5): 054501. (JCR Q3, IF 1.465)
• GUO S, JI J, MA G, et al. Lower limb rehabilitation robot for gait training[J]. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 2014, 14(06): 1440004. (JCR Q4, IF 1.12)
• Guo S, Jin Y, Bao S, et al. Accuracy analysis of omnidirectional mobile manipulator with mecanum wheels[J]. Advances in Manufacturing, 2016, 4(4): 363-370.
• Ji J, Guo S, Song T, et al. Design and analysis of a novel fall prevention device for lower limbs rehabilitation robot[J]. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation, 2017 (Preprint): 1-8. (JCR Q3, IF 1.16)
• Yu Q, Guo S, Li X, et al. Template free fabrication of porous g-C3N4/graphene hybrid with enhanced photocatalytic capability under visible light[J]. Materials Technology, 2014, 29(3): 172-178. (JCR Q3, IF 1.277)