Intelligent Manufacturing (micro-nano manufacturing, additive manufacturing , intelligent equipment, numerical modeling simulation and cloud computing and so on), Smart Robot(rehabilitation robots, mini-robots, UAV intelligent control, underwater robots and so on), Innovative design.
1. Teach core courses for undergraduates and postgraduates and offer elective courses, to instruct students to complete their graduation project and graduation thesis and to participate in student counseling work.
2. To be responsible for the construction of disciplines, scientific research, to preside
national and local major scientific research projects, to build research centers, key laboratories;
3. Other responsibilities required in this position.
1. An earned doctorate degree in mechanical manufacturing, or relevant disciplinary, with ≥10 years research or teaching experience in mechanical design and manufacturing-related area, with commitment to national and local major scientific research projects;
2. Excellent English writing and communication skills are required;
3. Be passionate in education, with good communication and strong team management capabilities.
1. The school provides internationally competitive annual salary, welfare, housing and adequate research funding, as well as the corresponding office conditions, ample experimental space and first-class public experimental platform;
2. The professors or associate professors or equivalent academicians from world-class universities/institutes that meet the relevant requirements will be supported by SUSTech to apply for the scholarship of Changjiang Scholars, National "Thousand Talents Program", "Leading Talent of Guangdong Province" and Shenzhen "Peacock Plan".
Please send CV and any other supporting materials to email@example.com（Please clarify the applied position and research area in plain text） .
Contact us: 86-755-88018124，86-13528454968；
Please click http://mee.sustc.edu.cn/ for more information about MEE.